CENTRE FOR DISTANCE LEARNING|Dashboard|
Vision of UNIMAID
The University, apart from achieving competence in the basic Arts and Sciences aims at excellence in Agriculture, Pastoralism, Engineering, Human and Veterinary Medicine, and Information Technology as well as in Arid Zone, Trans Saharan and Inter-African Peace and Strategic Studies. The University also aims to promote the development of Private and Public morality, discipline, accountability and probity, and also international cooperation through participation, research and dissemination of information.
The Mission of UNIMAID
The University of Maiduguri shall be an institution dedicated to Scholarship and Learning in the Arts, Sciences, Humanities and Technology and the development of moral and civic character of all persons who pass through her portals. The University shall facilitate and advance scholarship and learning, especially in the light of her location in the Sahelian environment of North- Eastern Nigeria and at the cross roads of Africa and Middle-eastern cultures
LATEST PUBLICATIONS/JOURNALS REVIEW |Link:Publication Page|unimaid.edu.ng/publications|
- 1 A Preliminaries vol 9- Arid Zone Journal of Engineering, Technology and Environment
- 1Article azojete vol 9 1-7 isiaka-QUALITY ASSESSMENT OF SOLAR ENERGY DRIED TOMATO FLAKES
- 2Article azojete vol 9 9-16 dibal-DESIGN OF A 4-BIT MAGNITUDE COMPARATOR USING SIMULINK
- 3Article azojete vol 9 17-26 dibal-DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF MOD-6 SYNCHRONOUS COUNTER USING VHDL
- 4Article azojete vol 9 27-35abubakar-DETERMINATION OF REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE COST FOR MF375 TRACTOR: A CASE STUDY IN KANO METROPOLIS, NIGERIA
- 5Article azojete vol 9 37-50 ejieji-ECONOMICS OF A SMALL WIND PUMP SYSTEM BASED ON ESTIMATED PETROL AND DIESEL COST SAVINGS FROM USE IN NORTHERN NIGERIA
- 1 6Article azojete vol 9 51-67 ngene-DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF EMBEDDED HARDWARE ACCELERATOR FOR DIAGNOSING HDL-CODE IN ASSERTION-BASED VERIFICATION ENVIRONMENT
- 7Article azojete vol 9 69-81 mustapha-PERFORMANCE EVALUATION OF POLYCRYSTALLINE SOLAR PHOTOVOLTAIC MODULE IN WEATHER CONDITIONS OF MAIDUGURI, NIGERIA
- 8Article azojete vol 9 82-89 olawore-THE CHIP: AN ELECTRONIC BRAIN Olawore Jelili
- 9Article azojete vol 9 90-95 aji-DEVELOPMENT OF AN ELECTRICALLY OPERATED CASSAVA SLICING MACHINE Aji I. S*., James E., Ejovwoke A. and Mshelia D. A.
- Nigerian Journal of Fisheries and Aquaculture - CALL FOR PAPERS
- Prevalence of Endoparasites of Clarias gariepinus (Burchell 1822) in Maiduguri, Nigeria - Biu, A. A. and Akorede G. J.
- Comparison of Nutrient Values of Wild and Cultured Heterobranchus bidorsalis and Clarias gariepinus -Onyia, L. U*., 1Michael, K.S., Manu, J.M. and Sabo, M. Department of Fisheries, Department of Chemistry
- Laboratory Assessment of Relative Susceptibility of Three Fish Species to Dermestes maculatus (Degeer) (Coleoptera: Dermestidae) and Necrobia rufipes (Degeer) (Coleoptera: Cleridae) in Maidugurii - Medugu M. A. and Kabir*, B. G. J.
- Prevalence of Gastrointestinal Helminths of Tilapia zilli (Gervais 1848) in Maiduguri, Nigeria - Biu, A. A. and Nkechi, O.P.
- Some Aquatic Macrophytes and Water Quality Parameters of River Guma, Benue, Nigeria
- Some Aspects of Growth and Reproduction in the Nile Perch (Lates niloticus, Linne 1762) From River Rima, North-western Nigeria - Shinkafi, B.A., Ukoha L.N. and N.A. Tukur
- Nigerian Journal of Fisheries and Aquaculture Volume 1, Number 1 May, 2013 Maiden Edition
- Nigerian Journal of Fisheries and Aquaculture- CALL FOR PAPERS
- Table of content
- Migration in Fish: A Review
- Resource-Use Efficiency of Male and Female Fish Farmers in Maiduguri: A Comparative Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis of Fish Caught in Lake Alau, Borno State, Nigeria
- Some Physico-Chemical Parameters and Macro-element of Lake Alau, North East Nigeria
- Water Quality Assessment using Monogenean Gill Parasites of Fish in Kenyir Lake, Malaysia
- Analysis of Socio-economic Factors Affecting Artisanal Fishermen around Lake Alau, Jere Local Government Area of Borno State, Nigeria
- Determinants of Efficiency and Income Distribution in Fish Farming: A Case Study of Urban Maiduguri Metropolis
- Antibiogram of Bacterial Isolates from the Skin of Catfish from Lake Kainji Area, Nigeria
- Influence of Fish Species on Some Life History Characters of Dermestes maculatus DeGeer (Coleoptera Dermestidae) and Necrobia rufipes DeGeer (Coleoptera Clerida)
- Incidence of Parasites of Clarias gariepinus (Burchell, 1822) Caught from Lake Alau, Maiduguri, Borno State, Nigeria
- Socio-Economic Importance of Fish Farming in Maiduguri
- The Length-Weight Relationship, Condition Factor and Fecundity of Clarias gariepinus in Luhu Reservoir, Michika Local Government Area, Adamawa State-Nigeria.
- Survey of Parasites Infesting the Nile Tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus Linnaeus, 1758) from Lake Alau, Maiduguri, Nigeria.
- Isolation of Fungi Infesting Smoked African Catfish from Markets in Ibadan, Nigeria.
- Aspects of the Biology of Some Selected Fish Species from Lake Alau, Arid Zone Nigeria.
- Toxicity of Aqueous Extracts of Parkia biglobosa Pods on Clarias gariepinus (Burchell, 1822) Juveniles.
- Cost Benefits of Fermented Groundnut Shell Meal as Supplemented Feed in the Diets of Clarias gariepinus Fingerlings.
- Analysis of Technical Efficiency of Small Scale Fish Farming in Maiduguri Metropolitan Area of Borno State, Nigeria.
- Editorial Board
- Intruction to Authors
- Table of Contents
- The Ecological Adaptive Capacity in the Group Of Guraici Island in Kayoa District, South Halmahera Regency, North Moluccas Provinces, Indonesia
- Feasibility Study on the Seaweed Kappaphycus alvarezii Cultivation Site in Indari Waters of West Bacan District, South Halmahera Regency, North Moluccas Provinces, Indonesia
- Characteristics of the Social-ecological System Components of Three major Artisanal Fisheries in the North East of Nigeria
- Food and Feeding Habits of African Carp (Labeo Senegalensis, Valenciennes 1842) in River Rima, North-Western Nigeria
- Effects of Replacing Soybean Meal with Baobab (Adansonia digitata) Seed Meal in the Diets of Clarias gariepinus (Burchell, 1822) Fingerlings
- The Effect of Photoperiod on the Growth of African Catfish, (Clarias gariepinus Burchell, 1822) Juveniles in the Semi-Arid zone of Nigeria
- Changes in Lipid Profile and Kidney Function of African Catfish Clarias gariepinus (Burchell, 1822) Fed Different Lipid Resources
- Growth Performance, Haematology and Biochemical Characteristics of Clarias gariepinus (Burchell, 1822) Juveniles fed Quail Eggshells as replacement for Dicalcium Phosphate
- Replacement Value of Neem (Azadirachta indica) Seed Cake for Soya Bean Meal in the Diet of African Catfish Clarias gariepinus Fingerlings
Faculty of Engineering - Arid Zone Journal of Engineering, Technology and Environment
Faculty of Agriculture - Nigerian Journal of Fisheries and Aquaculture
Nigerian Journal of Fisheries and Aquaculture Volume 1, Number 1 May, 2013 Maiden Edition
Nigerian Journal of Fisheries and Aquaculture Volume 2, Number 1 May, 2014
Nigerian Journal of Fisheries and Aquaculture Volume 2, Number 2, September 2014
Nigerian Journal of Fisheries and Aquaculture Volume 3, Numbers 1 and 2, 2015